Programme / Speakers from Keynote lecture IV. and Plenary Session IV.‹ back to Programme lister
Friday / 22 NOV
16:45 - 17:30
Speakers from Keynote lecture IV. and Plenary Session IV.
Venue: Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Concert Hall (within the Tudós Café)
- Magdalena Skipper, Editor in Chief, Nature –
- James Gillies, Senior Communications Advisor, CERN –
- Linda Nordling, science journalist, Freelance editor and journalist –
- Matthew Liao, Professor and Director, Center for Bioethics, New York University –
- Angela Saini, science writer, Freelance –
- Wibool Piyawattanametha, Director, Advanced Imaging Research Center, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand & Adjunct Professor, Institute for Quantitative Health Science and Engineering, Michigan State University, USA & Founder, DeepPap, Inc.