Dr Malak I. A. Elbassuny
Food Safety Researcher, National Food Safety Authority of Egypt
- PhD researcher in the Environmental research and sciences of Sadat Institute.
- Master degree in nutritional sciences from faculty of agriculture , Cairo University, 2022.
- Course of COVID-19: Tracking the Novel Coronavirus London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and UK Public Health Rapid Support Team. com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement, 2020.
- Childhood Obesity Course: from diagnosis to treatment by the World Obesity Federation, 2020.
- COVID-19: Operational Planning Guidelines and COVID-19 Partners Platform to support country preparedness and response course by WHO, 2020.
- SCOPE Obesity Management Certification by the World Obesity Federation, 2019.
- Master degree in Experimental Zoology, Cell and molecular biology (cancer research) (2016), Faculty of Science Tanta University. Title of Master Thesis: The Role of Sunset Yellow during Mammary Gland Tumorigenesis in Rats.
- Diploma: Applied Forensic chemistry, Faculty of Science Alexandria University, Grade (Excellent), 2008.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology Department- Zoology, Grade: very good, 2007.
- Consultative Stakeholder One Health Strategic Framework in Egypt (2022-2027).
- Food Safety Researcher in General Administration for Laboratories Affairs, National Food Safety Authority since 2019 till now.
- Health Coach Nutritionist in Active Gym since 2018
- Medical laboratory scientist in Armed Forces Central Laboratories for Medical Research and Blood Bank from 2010 till 2019.
- Molecular biologist specialist as part time job from 2016 to 2017 in Gene lab in faculty of veterinary medicine, Kafer Alsheikh University.
- Volunteer in One Million Youth for Climate Change.
- Memember in Egyptian Youth council.